- How do I become a member?
- When and where are the meetings held?
- Is a non-member welcome to attend an HCA luncheon? Do I have to attend as a member's guest?
- What are the benefits of membership?
do I access the Members-Only section?
How do I become a member?
It's easy! Click on the Forms link and look for the "Application for Membership"
section . Then simply follow the directions.
When and where are the meetings held?
Association meetings are held in the form of a luncheon typically on the first Thursday of a given month. Generally the luncheons begin with refreshments served at 11:30am followed by a seated meal at noon. These luncheons are currently being held at The Petroleum Club of Houston located at 800
Bell Avenue, 43rd Floor, Houston, Texas 77002. For more information on the PCOH please visit their website at www.pcoh.com or call (713) 659-1431. Refer to the HCA calendar for season schedule.
Is a non-member welcome to attend an HCA luncheon? Do I have to attend as a member's guest?
Yes, a non-member is welcome to attend one luncheon during the fiscal year (July 1st - June 30th). The person is not required to attend as the guest of an HCA member. A pre-payment of $45.00 via credit card is required. Please contact the HCA Administrative Assistant Mary Martinez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are the benefits of membership?
Benefits of membership
include but are not limited to the following:
- The ability to network with fellow members of the chemical
- Continuing education of the industry through monthly
instructional and educational presentations
- Fostering and promoting the education
of the public in regards to the chemicals industry
- Opportunity to support higher education through the funding of scholarships for the youth of our members and community
How do I access the Members-Only section?
Access to the Members-Only section is limited to current members. If you are a current member, contact the HCA Administrative Assistant Mary Martinez at email@example.com
She will provide you with a username, password and instructions for accessing the section.